Going to the Chiropractor is a new experience for many of us. Maybe we've heard through a friend or have done some research online. It's possible that you are just fed up with living in pain and it's time to do something about it. In either case, your first visit to the chiropractor will really be about getting to know the chiropractor and discussing your history, current condition and goals.
As with any doctor's visit, you'll start by finishing some new patient paperwork. Upon meeting with the doctor, you'll discuss your concerns and expectations as well as have the chance to ask any questions you may have. We will perform a physical examination and, if we feel it is medically necessary, we will refer you to an outside imaging provider to take a few x-rays and see what your current state is. Once this is complete, we'll take a look at the overall results of our conversation and the exams. Together, we'll come up with a plan of action which will begin when you are completely satisfied and ready to move forward.
At Body in Balance, we believe in keeping chiropractic affordable for the entire family. Accordingly, we have decided not to accept insurance. This allows us to keep our overhead to a minimum thereby keeping our prices low enough that everyone can seek treatment without the worry of copays or outrageous and changing fees. We gladly accept HSA and FSA cards as payment along with all other credit cards, cash or check.
Check out our prices below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
* New Patient Package - $75
* Chiropractic Treatment - $30
* Chiropractic Treatment w/Muscle Stimulation - $40
* Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustment - $25
* Pregnancy Chiropractic Treatment - $30
* New Patient Acupuncture Package - $75
* Acupuncture Follow Up Treatment - $50
* Acupuncture MSK Therapy - $ 30
- Discount for all active, retired or former military, police, fire and EMS personnel and their immediate family members.
- 10% discount for prepayment plan (requires a minimum of 4 visits).
- We also offer a discount for multiple children in the same family. Just ask us how.